July 24, 2012
In this episode, David Tian, Ph.D., interviews Professor Norman Li of Singapore Management University.
Dr. Norman Li holds a BA in economics from Northwestern University, an MBA in finance from the University of Michigan, and an MA and PhD in social psychology from Arizona State University. Prior to his academic career, Dr. Li worked as an investment consultant in Chicago.
He was an Assistant Professor in the psychology department at the University of Texas at Austin before joining Singapore Management University. Dr. Li adopts a multi-disciplinary approach to the study of human behavior, integrating economic concepts and tools, evolutionary theory, and social psychological experimental methodology. To learn more about Norman Li, click here.
Some of the lessons you’ll learn in this first part of the interview include…
What Attracts Women
* Which two types of men academic research has shown that ALL women around the world–whether in Singapore or the West–really want and are attracted to, even though the women themselves may not be aware of it.
* The harsh reality of the dating world, and what scientific research says that YOU, as a man in Singapore, can do to succeed in dating desirable women.
* How important is money when it comes to attracting women, and what the academic research has concluded about it… and how you can easily use this to your advantage in attracting women, regardless of how rich or poor you are now
Dating Tips for Men
* What the latest, cutting edge academic research says about dating and mating, and how almost everybody in Singapore is ignorant and in denial of these facts, and why this matters to you in the Singapore dating world RIGHT NOW.
(If you were not educated in Singapore, please excuse the prolonged explanation of evolutionary psychology and evolution, which you may have learned in your 9th grade science class.)
Tips for Men
Some of the lessons you’ll learn in this second part of the interview include…
* The 3 personality traits that science has PROVEN enables men to get intimate with a lot more women, and they don’t include confidence or anything else you’re probably thinking of.
* How academic research explains why women are attracted to the “bad boy” and men who are bad for them in the long-term, and how you can benefit from it.
* Why your testosterone level is crucial when it comes to attracting women, and how the academic research explains this.
* What the academic research says about why women want booty calls, and how you can use this to your advantage in dating.
Some of the lessons you’ll learn in this final part of the interview include…
+ What the academic research says about whether Singapore girls want rich men and what this means for you as a man in Singapore
+ How important is MONEY in attracting women? Hear the truth about what the academic research says on this.
+ Why it’s ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL for you to know what the cutting edge scientific research proves about women who are ovulating. This is especially important if you’re currently in an exclusive relationship.
+ What academic research has concluded that women around the world consider to be the Ideal Man; what women–no matter where they are in the world–really want in a man as a sexual and long-term partner, and how YOU can be that man.
The audience Q&A portion of this interview was spoiled in the filming, so this is the last segment we can show.
Enjoy! And let me know what you think.
Connect with David Tian here:
DTPHD Podcast Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dtphdpodcast/
Man Up Show Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/manupcommunity/